Thursday 1 October 2020

First week of the holidays.

 Kia ora bloggers.

The first week of the holidays has gone very fast. We went on a road trip to Wellington. We stopped and saw lots of things. My favourite was going to Te Papa and seeing the giant people that looked so real it scared me.
It was very windy in Wellington. We walked up Mt Victoria and almost got blown away.

Having some lunch in the wind.
At the top of Mt Victoria.

Almost at the top.

So windy!

Having a race to the top.

At the Beehive in Wellington.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Ana, I really like your First week of the holidays.
    I like the picture it so nice.
    keep up the good work.
    by:Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ana,
    I just so enjoyed looking at the photos you've posted on your blog. Looks like you have had an awesome first week of holidays. I am so glad you and your family ended up travelling down to Wellington. Did you enjoy walking up My Victoria? I have been to the Beehive as well and really enjoyed looking at all the official rooms in it and the house of parliament.
    It was fantastic to see how one of your captions for your photo was- having lunch and it is so windy.
    Was this in Wellington? I am sure your classmates and I would love hearing all about it next week in class. Thank you for sharing snippets from your first week of holidays. Arohanui, Manpreet

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughul - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.