Wednesday 26 August 2020

Wednesdays home learning tasks.

Reading

Today for reading I read this story for 15 minutes

I like Geronimo Stilton books and this one is about the Mona Mousa Code. I am going to read some more later to find out what happens.

Writing 

our writing tasks today is still about heroes it was hard to think of some heroes in my life


Maths

For maths practice today I did the number of the day.
I like doing the number of the day to practice place value of numbers and also to practice spelling when I had to write twenty six.
I also practiced my basic facts and got 96% on stage 5.  It was pretty easy and I liked doing it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ana,
    I just so love visiting your blog and reading all your fantastic posts about your learning. You have just rocked at learning online from home. Well done.
    Could you please show me and the class how you insert these breaks to separate each task from one another, really like how you show what you have done in each area.
    My son Zameer used to enjoy Geronimo Stilton books as well but thesedays he likes reading Diary of the Wimpy Kid. His fav his the Dog Days.
    I am glad you enjoy doing the number of the day. So you scored 96 percent on stage 5. Perhaps you can noe move to stage 6. I will work with you during Maths time and help you achieve high scores on stage 6.
    Tears rolled down my eyes as I read your heroes in my life writing- My mum and dad are my heroes in my life and for many similar reasons like you and my dad always taught me and showed me how to dream big and achieve what I needed to achieve in life.
    Keep up the awesome learning Ana. So proud of you. Can't wait to see you in person next week when school starts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manpreet.
      To make the breaks on the blog post you choose Heading instead of normal text. And then when it publishes it makes the line under the heading.
      I tried stage 6 for maths today and some of it was tricky. Mum showed me how to do some of the questions.
      I can't wait to see you at school on Monday.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughul - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.