Tuesday 25 August 2020

Tuesday Tasks

Reading

I read this article today.
It is about an 8 year old boy that had meningitis and had to have his legs and arms removed to save his life.
He had a dream to play soccer with the Tottenham Hotspur. 
I don't think he is a hero because he just did it for himself he is inspiring thought because he reminds us anyone can do anything they want if they try and don't give up.

Writing

Today I had to write about the qualities of a hero. Also write about who I think are some heroes.





Maths

I practiced my division today by playing this game. I went backwards by turning the equals in to times and the division in to equals and then saw a pattern that it is going up each time starting with ones, then 10s then 100s.
I liked this game. 

Te Reo Maori

Today I had to find out the names of at least 3 people in New Zealand who are Maori and are considered to be heroes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughul - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.